Middle School Messages
Friday, January 19, 2018
- Wear your CT t-shirts on Wed., Jan. 24th for the Reindeer Games Championship.
- JH Softball players need to bring in any softball clothing orders to Mr. Kley by Monday, January 29th. Please turn in your money with the order form and be sure your name is on it. No late orders can be accepted. Thank you!
- JH Softball players need to turn in their blue All-Star Challenge form with the response from their business ASAP. We would like to be in contact with all of the sponsors by Today, Friday, January 19th. Please see Mr. Kley if you have any questions. Thank you!
- Tomorrow, Saturday, January 20th, at Central High School, the boys and girls basketball teams will be playing games. During half time of the 7:30pm boys’ basketball game, the Central Booster Club will be doing their annual Airplane Toss with hundreds of great prizes to give away . There will also be a silent auction. Fun for all ages! Please join us!
- Airplane Toss Winners- Listen up!
Weight room winners- Wed., Jan. 24 bring coupons with you when you come.
If you won the choose a NO HOMEWORK DAY- please see Mrs. Curson about choosing a day.
Special Study hall- trip to DQ and games- 7th hour Monday, Jan. 29- bring coupon (study hall teacher to be determined)
- Danceline Clinic for Grades K-6 Jan. 22 - 25.. Pick up a pink registration form by the office.
- Community Ed Summer Ball Program Registration form is available. Registration deadline is Feb. 28.
- 2018 2nd annual Spring Girls Softball camp registration form available by the office. Opportunity to work on skills and fundamentals of throwing, hitting, fielding, base running and pitching in preparation of upcoming season.
- Good luck to the 7th and 8th grade girls’ basketball teams vs Sibley East at Gaylord Elementary. 7th grade at 4:15 and 8th grade at 5:15. Bus leaves at 3:15.
- No 7th and 8th grade boys’ basketball practice today.
- 7th hour schedule today is EOFA:
- 7th and 8th grade girls’ choir
- 6th grade band
- Mrs. Fuhrman’s Friday MAP class today
- All other students report to Friday study hall