MIDDLE SCHOOL MESSAGES
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Musical mod Friday, May 24 following CT attendance for those students interested in participating in fall musical.
- Yearbook delivery has been changed to fall delivery. Yearbooks will be available for pickup at open house next fall.
- Attention students – all library books need to be returned to the library by this Friday, May 24.
- Student council members please see Mr. Erickson's door to sign up to sell dance tickets or work the dance.
- Rescheduled football mod for next year’s 7th and 8th grade football players tomorrow, , Wed., May 22 in the locker bay with Coach Hanson. Check in for attendance first.
- Any students wishing to participate in the M.S. Talent Show may sign up either by the M.S. Office or by the choir room. Must sign up by May 31st.
- There will be a volleyball mod tomorrow, Wednesday, May 22nd for grades 6-11 interested in playing volleyball this fall. Check in with Central Time / 1st hour and meet in the commons. Important dates and information will be handed out.
- The middle school dance will be tomorrow, Wednesday, May 22nd from 6-8pm. Dance tickets are on sale next Tuesday and Wed. mornings before school. $3 in advance and $4 at the door. Concessions - pop and candy available to purchase at the dance, no outside food or drink!
- Proceeds from our concessions are funds that will be donated to the school counselors and used to promote positive mental health in our middle school students.
- Middle school softball players please turn in your washed jersey to Mr. Erickson.
- High School track cancelled for today.
- 8th grade baseball players turn in your washed jerseys to Mr. Pherson or the office this week.
7th hour schedule is:
- 6th grade band
- 7th and 8th grade girls’ choir
- Tuesday MAP class report to Mrs. Fuhrman’s room.
- All other students report to your study hall.